Don't carry cash or write many checks anymore? We know! Most people pay for things with debit or credit card. But ALA has to pass along a 2.75% convenience fee for debit/credit card transactions, and this often negates the rebate you're trying to earn.
But there's a better way to pay! Our Scrip vendor offers PrestoPay as an easy solution. Link your checking or savings account to PrestoPay, and you'll be able to instantly pay for Scrip. No cash, check, or card needed.
Here's how it works:
1. Visit ShopwithScrip.com and set up your Shop with Scrip (SWS) account.
- Contact John Mueller at 602-268-8686 x13 or Mueller@ALAcoyotes.org for ALA's enrollment code.
- ShopwithScrip.com will allow you to purchase plastic cards, ScripNow ecards, and reload some existing gift cards. (When you purchase plastic cards you may pick them up at ALA or have them sent via a student courier.)
2. Set up your PrestoPay
account from within your SWS account.
- Fill in necessary account information.
- Some small amounts will be deposited into your account.
- Verify those amounts back at ShopwithScrip.com.
- Forward the code you receive via email to Scrip@ALAcoyotes.org so that we can activate your account.
Now you're all set!
1. Sign up for PrestoPay. It is completely safe and debits your checking or savings account. Reloads and ScripNow orders are processed almost immediately when PrestoPay is used.
2. Choose "pay by check" option. Check for our purposes also includes cash or U-Pik. Credit or debit is accepted, but be advised that a 2.75% convenience fee will be added. (Contact ALA to pay by credit or debit.)
*Orders will not be released until payment is received.*
Stop in the Office
A limited variety of Scrip gift cards are available in the ALA office from 7:30am - 3:30pm on school days.
Contact John Mueller to inquire.