All athletic paperwork is due to the athletic department before a student may practice.
Due date is Friday, July 21, 2017, for fall sports.
1. Birth Certificate
Your birth certificate must be on file. When you present it for school registration, this is complete.
2. 2017-2018 Annual Pre-participation Physical Evaluation for Physicians, Parents & Students
All athletes. Update each year. Page 3 - REQUIRES A PHYSICIAN SIGNATURE.
3. 2017-2018 Annual Pre-participation Physical Examination for Physician
All athletes. Update each year. Your athletic physical must be completed by the due date.
4. Athletic Acknowledgment of Warning by Student, by Parent, and Training Rules and Conduct
Must be signed by both student and parent as noted. Update each year.
5. AIA MTBI/Concussion Statement and Acknowledgment
This statement must be signed by both athlete and parent each year, although the course (#6) needs to be completed only once.
6. Concussion Course Certificate
Completed once for all four years.
Each athlete must complete an online course about concussions at www.aiaacademy.org/brainbook
. Please print the certificate of completion and return the certificate with your athletic paperwork.
7. Proof of Insurance
Each athlete must have proof of insurance. Please provide a photocopy of your current health insurance card, front and back. If an athlete does not have insurance, accident insurance must be purchased. Accident insurance is available at www.studentinsurance-kk.com
. The parent must provide this proof of insurance; the insurance company cannot release this information to the school.