The Booster Club needs your help. Scroll down and read the list of options. Then, sign up here (for Fall)
Thanks to all who helped spruce up the campus for back-to-school 2018!
- We sell tickets at home volleyball, football, and basketball games. For football games, we sell through halftime. For games in the gym, we sit/stand and watch the game while selling. On average, it's a 2-hour committment.
- Email our ticket coordinator, Jen Bode at JBode@ALAcoyotes.org with any questions.
- Sign up here (for Fall).
HOMECOMING TAILGATE SUPPER (OCT. 12, 2018)
We are looking for a "team parent" for each sport—to help the coach/teacher with planning home game meals, the season-end banquet, finding a parent to pick up senior night flowers, and other activities, as needed. In addition, the team parent would coordinate year-end coach recognition. Each team parent could formulate a "job description" that best helps the coach. This will not cost you anything—except time! Sign up here (for Fall)
We are looking for assistance with parking cars at home football games and concerts. Sign up here (for Fall)
We'd love your help with
- serving (pre-packaged OR hot foods),
- selling tickets, or
- helping with clean-up. (In fact, we encourage all freshman families to help with clean-up.)
- Sign up here (for Fall).
BECOME A FOOD SERVER —all online! (for parents, NHS, and Student Council members)
We'd love to have your help serving hot food at the Homecoming Tailgate Supper! Maricopa County requires that anyone who serves hot or perishable food must have a valid card or certificate issued by an ANSI-accredited food handler training program. It's all online!
• A list of the ANSI-accredited programs can be found on the www.ansica.org
• We've found a low-price course (and easy to navigate site) at azfoodhandlers.com
• Take the course and print the certificate at your computer —in about 90 minutes.
BONUS: If you get your card and volunteer to serve at Homecoming Tailgate, Boosters will reimburse you $8!
Maricopa County FAQs
Our 2018 Gala was a huge success! Email Jen Bode at JBode@ALAcoyotes.org
to learn more about our March 2019 Gala team. Sign up here
STUDENT SERVICE DAY
Want to drive to one of the venues for our annual Student Service Day? This is our favorite field trip of the year! Info will come in March 2019.
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK
In May, we will be honoring our teachers and staff with a special week-long celebration (May 6-10, 2019)! We’ll treat them to treats throughout the week, and lunch with gifts/prizes on Friday. Details will come in the Coyote Connection and other parent announcements. Info will come in April 2019.
Bring a treat to the school office or individual treats for the staff members! Sign up here (for Fall)
Help with the Commencement Concert reception, Graduation set-up, and parking. Info will come in May 2019.
The Booster Club needs you!
Sign up here (for Fall)
to choose from the complete list of events and on-going activities.