Your teens can connect at Arizona Lutheran Academy, a Christian high school, serving grades 9-12, centrally located in Phoenix, Arizona. Students connect with teachers, classmates, directors, coaches, mentors and most importantly, their Savior Jesus. We offer a nationally accredited educational program as well as a nationally recognized fine arts program. Our athletes compete in the Arizona Interscholastic Association. Learn more about ALA.
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR
MEET OUR ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR
CONNECT WITH ALA: Class of 2025 Events & Activities
Coyote Night 2020
Join us for a sneak peak of ALA. 8th graders will interact with ALA teachers and students while meeting other future Coyotes. The goal is to provide a fun, interactive and relaxed ALA experience beyond the school day. This event is intended for students only. Details found here.
November 11, 2020 | 3:30pm-6:00pm
Coyote for a Day
Be a Coyote for a Day joining us for a school day, shadowing with an ALA student! Visiting students will connect with an ALA student, attend actual classes and chapel, meet teachers, new friends and experience first-hand what being part of ALA is really like.
Coyote for a Day | 7:45am-3:15pm
January date TBD
Thursday, February 18
Tuesday, March 9
When you register, you can select the option to join us for Explore ALA, an evening info session for parents and students.
Coyote for a Day details:
- Visiting students should arrive on campus by 7:50 am. The school day is from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Cell phones must be turned off and not used during class time unless directed by the teacher.
- Bring a book to read or homework to do in case you attend a Study Hall with your ALA partner.
- Bring a lunch or money to buy lunch from Ralph's Lunch Truck. We have refrigerators and microwaves to use.
- ALA does not have uniforms. We do expect our students to dress modestly and neatly. Jeans are allowed; however, ripped or sloppy clothing, spaghetti straps and clothing that reveals undergarments are not allowed. Pants must be pulled up and not sagging.