Class of 2025
Enrollment for Fall 2021
ALA provides teens opportunities to connect. They connect with teachers, they connect with coaches, they connect with each other. Most importantly, they connect with their Savior Jesus. Are you ready to connect?
Note the ALA FUTURE COYOTE $1000 SCHOLARSHIP opportunity! (See details below.)
8th graders, check us out! Coyote Night 2020 (8th grade visit day) Details here
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Information about Enrollment
STEP 1: Attend informational session: Explore ALA | Classroom #15 | 6:00pm
- Meet administration and teachers
- See campus on a student-led tour
- All future students and at least one of their parents need to attend a session.
- The online link for the ALA Application for Enrollment will be shared at these events.
- The Required Forms for Enrollment will also be distributed.
STEP 2: Complete an ALA Application for Enrollment
- Complete the enrollment process as directed:
- Online application
- Required Forms for Enrollment
- Applications are due on or before April 1, 2021 to be eligible for the ALA FUTURE COYOTE $1000 SCHOLARSHIP.
STEP 3: Attend an ALA Tuition Assistance Workshop: ACSTO | ALA Classroom 15 | 6:00pm
- Learn more about the options that exist to help with tuition costs.
- Over $1 million was awarded to ALA students during 2019-20
STEP 4: Schedule an Admission Interview with an ALA Administrator.
- This meeting includes parent(s) and student. (Admissions Coordinator will schedule this meeting.)
- Required Forms for Enrollment submitted
- Enrollment Fee of $100 (cash or check) submitted
Steps 3 and 4 do not have to be in numerical order.
Students will receive an ALA acceptance letter once steps 1-4 are complete.
ALA FUTURE COYOTE $1000 SCHOLARSHIP
All complete applications* submitted on or before April 1, 2021 are eligible to be part of a random drawing for a scholarship and will be automatically entered into the drawing. The scholarship is worth $1000 and is applied directly to the tuition account of the student. The random drawing will take place during the Class of 2025 Mixer. In the event the winning applicant drawn does not attend ALA, the scholarship is void, has no cash value and is non-transferable.
A complete application means:
- Steps 1-3 have been fully completed on or before April 1, 2021 and you have Step 4 complete or scheduled for a future date.
- If the winning applicant drawn has Step 4 scheduled, the meeting has to take place for the applicant to receive the scholarship.
Class of 2025 Mixer & Course Selection
Who: All incoming freshman and parent (one is required, both are welcome)
5:30pm Welcome, food & fun - parents and students involved in separate activities
7:00pm Course Selection - parents and students come together to choose classes for freshman year
Michelle Meyer, Admissions Coordinator
NOTE: The above ALA Application for Enrollment process is separate from ALA Athletic Registration paperwork.