Class of 2026
Enrollment for Fall 2022
ALA provides teens opportunities to connect. They connect with teachers, they connect with coaches, they connect with each other. Most importantly, they connect with their Savior Jesus. Are you ready to connect?
Note the ALA FUTURE COYOTE $1000 SCHOLARSHIP opportunity! (See details below.)
Information about Enrollment
STEP 1: Attend informational session: Explore ALA | Classroom #15 | 6:00pm
- Meet administration and teachers
- See campus on a student-led tour
- All future students and at least one of their parents need to attend a session.
- The online link for the ALA Application for Enrollment will be shared at these events.
- The Required Forms for Enrollment will also be distributed.
STEP 2: Complete an ALA Application for Enrollment & Required Forms for Enrollment
- Complete the enrollment process as directed:
- Required Forms for Enrollment
- Online application
- Applications are due on or before April 1, 2022 to be eligible for the ALA FUTURE COYOTE $1000 SCHOLARSHIP.
STEP 3: Attend an ALA Tuition Assistance Workshop: ACSTO | ALA Classroom 15 | 6:00pm
- Learn more about the options that exist to help with tuition costs.
- Over $1.17 million was awarded to ALA students during 2020-21
STEP 4: Schedule an Admission Interview with an ALA Administrator.
- This meeting includes parent(s) and student. (Admissions Coordinator will schedule this meeting.)
- Required Forms for Enrollment submitted
- Required Documents submitted
- Enrollment Fee of $100 (cash or check) submitted
Step 3 can take place any time.
ALA FUTURE COYOTE $1000 SCHOLARSHIP
All complete applications* submitted on or before April 1, 2022 are eligible to be part of a random drawing for a scholarship and will be automatically entered into the drawing. The scholarship is worth $1000 and is applied directly to the tuition account of the student. The random drawing will take place during the Class of 2026 Mixer. In the event the winning applicant drawn does not attend ALA, the scholarship is void, has no cash value and is non-transferable.
A complete application means:
- Those who have completed steps1-3 before April 1 are included. The interview does not have to be completed before April 1.
- The winner is only awarded the scholarship once fully enrolled and attending ALA. If the student does not attend, the scholarship is forfeited.
Mixer & Course Selection
When: Friday, April 8, 2022
Who: All incoming freshman and parent (one is required, both are welcome)
5:30pm Welcome, food & fun - parents and students involved in separate activities
7:00pm Course Selection - parents and students come together to choose classes for freshman year
Register here: ALAcoyotes.org/mixer
Michelle Meyer, Admissions Coordinator
NOTE: The above ALA Application for Enrollment process is separate from ALA Athletic Registration paperwork.