Create an Account or Sign-In to an Existing Account on FamilyID.com
To participate in sports in the 2020-2021 school year, all athletes must register online at the link below to be cleared and approved before the first tryout or practice. The ALA Athletic Department uses a secure registration platform, FamilyID.com, that provides our families with a safe, easy, and user-friendly way to register for ALA athletics. No more paperwork!
NEW for 2020-21 School Year - COVID-19 Waiver & OPIOID Education Course
- COVID-19 Waiver (print form). In order to participate, each student-athlete must have a signed waiver for Covid-19. Please print the waiver, sign, and return to the school office.
- OPIOID EDUCATION COURSE (click here). The AIA is now requiring all athletes to learn about the risks of prescription opioid misuse among high school athletes.
Fall sports registrations (football, volleyball, cross country, cheer) - Due July 31, 2020
Winter sports registrations (basketball, wrestling, soccer, cheer) - Due October 30, 2020
Spring sports registrations (baseball, softball, track, golf) - Due February 26, 2021
1. Follow these steps is you have an EXISTING FamilyID account (click here)
2. Follow these steps if you need to CREATE a FamilyID account (click here)
1. Annual Pre-participation Physical Evaluation for Physicians, Parents & Students (click here to print)
ALL athletes must upload the following online every year:
Page 3 - REQUIRES A PARENT, ATHLETE, & PHYSICIAN SIGNATURE.
Page 4 - REQUIRES A PHYSICIAN SIGNATURE.
2. Proof of Insurance
Each athlete must have proof of insurance. Please upload a photocopy of your current health insurance card, front and back. If an athlete does not
have insurance, accident insurance must be purchased. Accident insurance is available at www.studentinsurance-kk.com.
The parent must provide
this proof of insurance; the insurance company cannot release this information to the school.
3. COVID-19 Waiver - New for 2020-21 School Year (click here to print)
In order to participate, each student-athlete must have a signed waiver for Covid-19. Please print the waiver, sign, and return to the school office.
4. OPIOID Education Course - New for the 2020-21 School Year
- The AIA now requires all athletes to complete an Opioid Education Course to learn
about the risks of prescription opioid misuse among high school athletes. (click here to complete the course)
4. Concussion/Opioid Course Certificate
NEW athletes must also complete the following once during high school. This is good for all four years:
Each athlete must complete an online course about concussions and opioid misuse at aiaacademy.org
. Please upload completed certificate to your
5. Birth Certificate
Each athlete must have a copy of their birth certificate on file in the front office. If you have turned this into the office, this step is complete.
Payment Process - choose one option when paying
*Football = $175 | All other sports = $150
1. Send check or cash
to the front office.
Indicate on the memo line the name of your student and which sport.
2. Make a credit card payment online
at this link.
On the payment page, enter the sports fee amount. Then enter the following information:
"Purpose of payment" - sports fee | "Apply to the account of" - your child's name | Continue with payment information.
3. Sign into your students account
and choose the online
payment option. Enter payment information, then proceed to confirmation.
Fall sports registrations (football, volleyball, cross country, cheer) - Due August 21, 2020
Winter sports registrations (basketball, wrestling, soccer, cheer) - Due December 4, 2020
Spring sports registrations (baseball, softball, track, golf) - Due March 12, 2021