Parents and students are invited to campus to explore ALA! This informational session highlights the atmosphere, environment and experiences ALA offers teens. The process of enrollment will be explained and documents necessary will be distributed. You will have the opportunity to see the campus and classrooms in one of our student-led tours. You will hear from and talk with our administration and members of the faculty to answer any questions and discover how you and your teens can connect at Arizona Lutheran!
Explore ALA | 6pm | ALA Classroom #15
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Thursday, February 11, 2021 Rescheduled - Wednesday, March 31, 2021
When you register, your student can also register to be a Coyote for a Day, shadowing during the school day.
Applications for Enrollment received on or before April 1, 2021, will be eligible for a random drawing for a ALA FUTURE COYOTE $1000 SCHOLARSHIP. Details found here
CONNECT WITH ALA: ANYTIME
Schedule an informational meeting and tour
If the scheduled dates listed above do not work for you, please contact Michelle Meyer at Admissions@ALAcoyotes.org or 602.268.8686 x40.
This all sounds good, but don't know how you can afford it? Attend our Tuition Assistance Workshop to learn how it can be possible!
Tuition Assistance Workshops
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Monday, October 5, 2020
Monday, November 23, 2020
Monday, January 25, 2021
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Note: Due to Covid safety protocols, attendance is limited so distancing can be practiced. If you register and space is full, you will be notified.
CONNECT WITH ALA: Class of 2025 Events & Activities
Mixer & Course Selection
Friday, April 9, 2021 | 5:30pm
All incoming freshman and parent (one is required, both are welcome)
5:30pm - Welcome, food & fun - parents and students involved in separate activities
7:00pm - Course Selection - parents and students come together to choose classes for freshman year
Register here: ALAcoyotes.org/mixer
Coyote Night 2020 | December 9, 2020 | 3:30pm-6:00
Join us for a sneak peak of ALA. 8th graders will interact with ALA teachers and students while meeting other future Coyotes. The goal is to provide a fun, interactive and relaxed ALA experience beyond the school day. This event is intended for students only. Details found here.
When visiting students spend the day with an ALA student, they will
visit actual classes
and create new friendships and experience first-hand what being part of ALA is really like.
Coyote for a Day | 7:45am-3:15pm
Wednesday, January 13
Tuesday, March 9
Thursday, February 11 Rescheduled - Wednesday, March 31
Coyote for a Day details:
- Visiting students should arrive on campus by 7:50 am. The school day is from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- Cell phones must be turned off and not used during class time unless directed by the teacher.
- Bring a book to read or homework to do in case you attend a Study Hall with your ALA partner.
- Bring a lunch or money to buy lunch from Ralph's Lunch Truck. We have refrigerators and microwaves to use.
- ALA does not have uniforms. We do expect our students to dress modestly and neatly. Jeans are allowed; however, ripped or sloppy clothing, spaghetti straps and clothing that reveals undergarments are not allowed. Pants must be pulled up and not sagging.
- When you register, you can select the option to join us for Explore ALA, an evening info session for parents and students.