Friday, May 24, 2019, 7pm in the ALA gymnasium
The concert will include performances by all ALA choirs and the band as well as individual performers.
During the concert, the following people will be honored:
- ANNIVERSARY: Mark Steiner - 25 years in the public ministry. Mark is a mathematics instructor and coach. He has previously served at East Fork Lutheran High School and Wisconsin Lutheran High School. He has also taught in various public schools throughout his teaching career.
- RETIREMENT/FAREWELL: Virginia Steinmetz - retiring after 28 years at ALA. Virginia is our technology instructor. She also works with the yearbook and previously coached soccer.
- FAREWELL: Andrea Oppermann - Andrea has accepted a call to Shoreland Lutheran High School in Somers, Wisconsin.
- FAREWELL: Benjamin Edmundson - Ben has accepted a call to teach at Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran School in Menasha, Wisconsin.
- FAREWELL: Barry Preston - Barry will be transitioning into another position.
We invite you to join us in thanking God for the blessing of these faithful servants. Following the concert there will be an outdoor reception for these honorees. Everyone is invited to both the concert and the reception. No RSVP is requested, and no tickets are needed.
Saturday, May 25, 2019, 10am in the ALA gymnasium
We begin the morning with a worship service at 10am. The graduation ceremony immediately follows the service. This year’s speaker is Pastor Daniel Rautenberg who is the Field Coordinator for Native American Missions.
All are welcome; there are no tickets used for seating and no limit to guests. Doors will open at 8:30am. To be fair to all, each graduate family is asked to limit seating in the “prime” (padded) seating area to six (6) seats. There will be plenty of seating in other areas of the gym.
Following the ceremony, there will be a reception line outside with opportunity to congratulate our 2019 graduates. Once the grads have reported to the office, they are free to leave the campus and go to their various celebrations with family and friends.