The Booster Club needs your help. Scroll down and read the list of options.
SIGN UP HERE:
- We sell tickets at home volleyball, football, and basketball games. For football games, we sell through halftime. For games in the gym, we sit/stand and watch the game while selling. On average, it's a 2.5 hour committment.
- Email our ticket coordinator, Taunya Solofra at Solofra@ALAcoyotes.org with any questions.
New this year! We're selling gear at some home games and we'd love your help.
We'd love your help with
GAME DAY GRILL GUYS
- Tailgate set-up,
- serving (pre-packaged OR hot foods),
- selling tickets in a variety of places, or
- helping with clean-up. (In fact, we encourage all freshman families to help with clean-up.)
Hey Grillmasters! We need you! Grill hot dogs and hamburgers from 5:45 through halftime at home football games.
BECOME A FOOD SERVER —all online! (for parents, NHS, and Student Council members)
We'd love to have your help serving hot food at the Homecoming Tailgate Supper! Maricopa County requires that anyone who serves hot or perishable food must have a valid card or certificate issued by an ANSI-accredited food handler training program. It's all online!
• We've found a low-price course (and easy to navigate site) at azfoodhandlers.com
• Take the course and print the certificate at your computer —in about 90 minutes.
• BONUS: If you get your card and volunteer to serve at Homecoming Tailgate, Boosters will reimburse you $8!
We host a campus back-to-school clean-up in August each year.
We are looking for a "team parent" for each sport—to help the coach/teacher with planning home game meals, the season-end banquet, and other activities, as needed. In addition, the team parent would coordinate year-end coach recognition. Each team parent could formulate a "job description" that best helps the coach. This will not cost you anything—except time!
We are looking for assistance with parking cars at home football games and concerts.
God willing, we will host our next Gala on March 26, 2022! We have a few volunteer opportunities to start:
- Gala Meal Lead (seeking 2 people): research caterers and plan the meal for our 2022 Gala
- Class Gala Team Leaders (seeking 1-2 per class): Plan ways for your child's class to collect creative items for the Gala.
Email Jen Bode at JBode@ALAcoyotes.org
to learn more about our 2022 Gala team.
Bring a treat to the school office or individual treats for the staff members!
STUDENT SERVICE DAY
Want to drive to one of the venues for our annual Student Service Day? This is our favorite field trip of the year!
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK
In May, we will be honoring our teachers and staff with a special week-long celebration! We’ll treat them to treats throughout the week, and lunch with gifts/prizes on Friday. Details will come in the Coyote Connection and other parent announcements. Info will come in April 2022.
Help with the Commencement Concert reception, Graduation set-up, and parking.