The Booster Club needs your help. Scroll down and read the list of options. Volunteer here for Winter
- We sell tickets at home volleyball, football, and basketball games. For football games, we sell through halftime. For games in the gym, we sit/stand and watch the game while selling. On average, it's a 2.5 hour committment. Volunteer here for Winter.
- Email our ticket coordinator, Taunya Solofra at Solofra@ALAcoyotes.org with any questions.
We are looking for a "team parent" for each sport—to help the coach/teacher with planning home game meals, the season-end banquet, finding a parent to pick up senior night flowers, and other activities, as needed. In addition, the team parent would coordinate year-end coach recognition. Each team parent could formulate a "job description" that best helps the coach. This will not cost you anything—except time! Volunteer here for Winter
We are looking for assistance with parking cars at home football games and concerts. Volunteer here for Winter
Our 2019 Gala was a huge success! Email Jen Bode at JBode@ALAcoyotes.org
to learn more about our March 2020 Gala team.
Bring a treat to the school office or individual treats for the staff members! Volunteer here for Winter
GAME DAY GRILL GUYS
Hey Grillmasters! We need you! Grill hot dogs and hamburgers from 5:45 through halftime at home football games.
STUDENT SERVICE DAY
Want to drive to one of the venues for our annual Student Service Day? This is our favorite field trip of the year! Info will come in March 2020.
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK
In May, we will be honoring our teachers and staff with a special week-long celebration! We’ll treat them to treats throughout the week, and lunch with gifts/prizes on Friday. Details will come in the Coyote Connection and other parent announcements. Info will come in April 2020.
Help with the Commencement Concert reception, Graduation set-up, and parking. Info will come in May 2020.
We'd love your help with
BECOME A FOOD SERVER —all online! (for parents, NHS, and Student Council members)
- Tailgate set-up,
- serving (pre-packaged OR hot foods),
- selling tickets in a variety of places, or
- helping with clean-up. (In fact, we encourage all freshman families to help with clean-up.)
We'd love to have your help serving hot food at the Homecoming Tailgate Supper! Maricopa County requires that anyone who serves hot or perishable food must have a valid card or certificate issued by an ANSI-accredited food handler training program. It's all online!
• We've found a low-price course (and easy to navigate site) at azfoodhandlers.com
• Take the course and print the certificate at your computer —in about 90 minutes.
• Maricopa County FAQs
• BONUS: If you get your card and volunteer to serve at Homecoming Tailgate, Boosters will reimburse you $8!
We host a campus back-to-school clean-up in August each year.
The Booster Club needs you! Choose from the complete list of events and on-going activities. Volunteer here for Winter