The Booster Club needs your help. Scroll down and read the list of options. Volunteer for Spring 2020
We are looking for a "team parent" for each sport—to help the coach/teacher with planning home game meals, the season-end banquet, finding a parent to pick up senior night flowers, and other activities, as needed. In addition, the team parent would coordinate year-end coach recognition. Each team parent could formulate a "job description" that best helps the coach. This will not cost you anything—except time! Volunteer for Spring 2020
We are looking for assistance with parking cars at home football games and concerts. Volunteer for Spring 2020
Our 2020 Gala is on March 7! Email Jen Bode at JBode@ALAcoyotes.org
to learn more about our 2020 Gala team.
Bring a treat to the school office or individual treats for the staff members! Volunteer for Spring 2020
STUDENT SERVICE DAY
Want to drive to one of the venues for our annual Student Service Day? This is our favorite field trip of the year!
TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK
In May, we will be honoring our teachers and staff with a special week-long celebration! We’ll treat them to treats throughout the week, and lunch with gifts/prizes on Friday. Details will come in the Coyote Connection and other parent announcements. Info will come in April 2020.
Help with the Commencement Concert reception, Graduation set-up, and parking. Volunteer for Spring 2020.
- We sell tickets at home volleyball, football, and basketball games. For football games, we sell through halftime. For games in the gym, we sit/stand and watch the game while selling. On average, it's a 2.5 hour committment.
- Email our ticket coordinator, Taunya Solofra at Solofra@ALAcoyotes.org with any questions.
We'd love your help with
GAME DAY GRILL GUYS
- Tailgate set-up,
- serving (pre-packaged OR hot foods),
- selling tickets in a variety of places, or
- helping with clean-up. (In fact, we encourage all freshman families to help with clean-up.)
Hey Grillmasters! We need you! Grill hot dogs and hamburgers from 5:45 through halftime at home football games.
BECOME A FOOD SERVER —all online! (for parents, NHS, and Student Council members)
We'd love to have your help serving hot food at the Homecoming Tailgate Supper! Maricopa County requires that anyone who serves hot or perishable food must have a valid card or certificate issued by an ANSI-accredited food handler training program. It's all online!
• We've found a low-price course (and easy to navigate site) at azfoodhandlers.com
• Take the course and print the certificate at your computer —in about 90 minutes.
• Maricopa County FAQs
• BONUS: If you get your card and volunteer to serve at Homecoming Tailgate, Boosters will reimburse you $8!
We host a campus back-to-school clean-up in August each year.
The Booster Club needs you! Choose from the complete list of events and on-going activities. Volunteer for Spring 2020