FAN ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES for HOME GAMES - updated 2/17/21
With the restrictions in place on many school campuses, each school has drafted its own guidelines for fan attendance at various athletic events. Note that ALA's policy is only for home games and duals.
- If you are sick or in the high risk category, please stay home and watch home basketball/wrestling contests on our ALAYouTube channel.
- All fans will need to wear a face covering at all times and practice social distancing.
- Extra chairs will be set up on both sides of the bleachers.
- Visiting fans can use the extra seating area on the north end of the bleachers
- Home fans can use the extra seating area on the south end of the bleachers
- Basketball programs:
FAN ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES for AWAY GAMES - updated 2/17/21
Fan attendance is up to the discretion of the host school. Please click on the name of the school for specific fan guidelines.