I wish to nominate a person as a candidate for admission into the ALA Athletic Hall of Fame.
- Superior accomplishments as an ALA student-athlete. (All-Region/All-State/Career Leader)
- Athlete must have graduated from ALA at least 10 years prior to nomination.
- Excellence at collegiate, national, amateur, or professional level. (not mandatory)
- Demonstrated integrity, sportsmanship, and citizenship before and after graduation.
- Academic and post-career accomplishments in the community and/or church.
- Significant contributions to the athletic program - longevity, overall record, championships.
- Significant contributions to community or professional organizations at state or national level.
- Have been, and are, good examples of character, leadership, integrity, and commitment.
- Retired from position at ALA.
- Outstanding achievements during and after leaving ALA.
Teams of Distinction:
- Championship level performance for an entire season.
- Accomplishing "firsts" or 'highest" achievements in ALA history.
- Demonstrated character, integrity, and citizenship.
A person who has supported the Arizona Lutheran Academy athletic department in a special manner, but does not meet the criteria of a former student-athlete or coach.
This person should have been connected with the athletic program for a minimum of ten years. (This can be waived in special conditions.)